Welcome to WorldPressIT!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WordPress IT’s Website, located at worldpressit.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use WordPress IT if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Our automatic updates functionality is based on auto-emails. Once you purchase/download a product and get the additional updates option when checking out, you will receive an automated email from us, containing login & download links for you to download the latest versions, as soon as they get added to the site. Then, you would simply upload the new version to your WordPress site and confirm replacement of the old one when prompted by WordPress.
Unless otherwise stated, WordPress IT and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WordPress IT. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from WordPress IT for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from WordPress IT
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from WordPress IT
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WordPress IT
- Redistribute content from WordPress IT
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WordPress IT does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WordPress IT,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WordPress IT shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WordPress IT reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant WordPress IT a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of WordPress IT; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to WordPress IT. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of WordPress IT’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
The EU 14-Days Return Policy
Based on EU law, you may withdraw the purchase and receive a refund for any digital content (or service) purchased on the site during 14 days, only if you did not download the content and did not install it on the site and only if we did not start working on the requested development project (including but not limited to: SEO Services, Hosting services, Site speed-up service, Web development, Plugin development..). Once a digital product has been downloaded and/or a purchased service has commenced, customers immediately lose their right of withdrawal.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns
Fair play and conduct
Your usage of worldpressit.net including all available content and the items must comply with our fair use policy. Being a Subscriber/Member is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may be using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of worldpressit.net complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your subscription account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) including:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community; or
- if you act in a way that could cause us or others harm.
If we do decide to permanently terminate your worldpressit.net account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately, you will no longer be welcome.
No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated. Examples of reasons for termination may include:
- Abusive behaviour and/or excessive negativity towards our staff and/or other customers;
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against us, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing our products;
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts;
- Attempting to circumvent our fair use policy (see below).
Fair use policy
We operate a fair use download policy. worldpressit.net is for real individual people (or businesses/agencies) to use, using their real details. It is NOT for other ‘GPL’ websites to use for the purpose of adding to their stock and it is not for bulk downloading all products on the site for reselling (you may resell whatever you want but we won’t allow our site to be used soley for that purpose).
We do not allow sharing, bulk-reselling or stacking up our products.
This is expressly forbidden and no refunds will be provided. The use of download managers is forbidden and if a user is found to be using such risk account termination.